PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
• When you register for an account, we collect your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and account login credentials.
• When you complete our online form to contact our team, we collect your full name, address, email, country, and anything else you tell us about you.
• When you use Stripe Checkout, we collect your email address, payment card number, CVC code, and expiration date.
When you respond to our emails or we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call us. If you contact us by phone as a User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
If you are a Customer, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. As part of your business relationship with us, we may also receive financial and personal information about you, such as your date of birth and government identifiers associated with you and your organization (such as your social security number, tax number, or Employer Identification Number).
If you are a Customer, when you make payments or conduct transactions through our website or application, we will receive your transaction information. Depending on how we implement our Services, we may receive this information directly from you, or from the Stripe Checkout or third parties. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), the purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. When you make a transaction, we may also receive your name, email, billing, or shipping address and in some cases your transaction history to authenticate you.
When we conduct fraud monitoring, prevention, detection, and financial compliance activities, we will receive Personal Data from you and about you from our business partners, financial service providers, identity verification services, and publicly available sources (e.g., name, address, phone number, country), as necessary to confirm your identity and prevent fraud. Our fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention services may use technology that helps us assess the risk associated with an attempted transaction that is enabled on the Stripe User’s website or the application that collects information.
You may also choose to submit information to us via other methods, including: (i) in response to marketing or other communications, (ii) through social media or online forums, (iii) through participation in an offer, program or promotion, (iv) in connection with an actual or potential business relationship with us, or (v) by giving us your business card or contact details at trade shows or other events.
Information that we collect automatically on our Sites
• Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system, and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
• Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
We also may collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.